Looking Who's Talking A LOT!

Over the last few months, Ian's been talking A LOT more. He surprises us with his appropriate use of words and phrases that he apparently hears us say. I thought I'd jot down some of my favorites before the newness wears off :)

"I need to sit just a minute." That might be from me...
"I have an idea!"
"What you doing Mommy?" When I'm not in his direct line of vision
"That's amazing." Said with awe in his voice
"I'm so happy to see you!" Often said when he hasn't seen Fred or I during the day
"But I love _________." Used to reference something he's wanting to have
"I need to watch Mickey Mouse or something..."
"Ooooo, I'm cute." Probably hears this too much!
"My _____________ is sick." This is used when something hurts or he scrapes a body part, such as "My knee is sick. Let's put a Lightning McQueen on it." In reference to his Cars Bandaids
"Let's play a football fame." Meaning he wants to go outside and toss the football

No comments:

Post a Comment