My first trip to the Loveliest Village on the Plains...AUBURN!

Tailgating with Shannon and her family

Ian's first Auburn game


Playing with his shaker!

Meeting Amy for the first time

Ian and I at Shannon's reception

We took Ian to Auburn for his first football game against Louisianna Tech. We strolled through downtown Auburn, tailgated with my college roommate Shannon and her family, met Amy and Rocky for the first time and saw her precious baby bump as she carries sweet little Avery, and watched the eagle fly throughout Jordan Hare during the pregame festivities. Ian seemed to enjoy his shaker more than anything else and slept through the first two quarters. I loved showing Ian my alma mater, a place that means so much to me and help shape and define the woman I am. It was also the weekend of Shannon and Dustin's wedding. I was Shannon's Matron of Honor and enjoyed spending the weekend with she and her family so much. It brought back countless memories of our years at Auburn and beyond college. She and Dustin married in the Auburn Chapel and had a sweet, simple ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment